Thread: Wing Mirror Needed

Wing Mirror Needed

Had my Beat vandalised last night. Apparently some Chav kicked my nearside mirror clean off and was playing football with it in the street. He also put a fist-sized dent in the rear wing.

I need a replacement nearside mirror and possibly the shoulder/mount housing as well if anyone can help.

£350 excess on my insurance, so I'll need to weigh up the costs.

Thanks in advance.
    13s on the front, 14s on the back, and only one spare - it's all very Zen...

Get in touch with the guy on ebay breaking the beat. I think I may have seen a mirror on there already but it's worth a shot. I had to wait a year for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1teLeopard View Post
    Get in touch with the guy on ebay breaking the beat. I think I may have seen a mirror on there already but it's worth a shot. I had to wait a year for mine.
    I have got a spare one, complete in yellow, I hope you twatted the bl**dy chav who did it, can we get a hunting license for chavs? is it open season yet?

Nick
    A true sports car should be designed so that when you sit in it you can put your arm over the side and touch your knuckles on the ground.

side mirror

hi, guys,

i also looking for side mirror (driver side). The ebay guy sell quite expensive. Anyone have extra one for sell? Cheers............