Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuel Injector sensor problem Need help

Hi,

I was away so i answer u late. I will check the cap. in ecu n then tell u what happen. Meanwhile anyone have any other idea what should i check to cure my problem. Thanks.

Ali.

Very Important

I have write a message to paerson in Japan about the rpm restriction ad here is what he replied.

It thinks that it is a trouble of a computer unit that rpm don't go up. Are to get, so that a countermeasure exchanges it of a computer unit with, expenses is so necessary as 100000 yen with Japanese yen. Please confirm it with a car dealer that deals HONDA car in detail.

So what u ppl suggest n also what will I do. Thanks.

To be honest,

It might be the ECU (computer) but I doubt it as we swapped mine for a known good one and still had the same problem.

Due to my work schedule at the moment, we haven't been able to swap the exhaust on mine yet but as soon as we do then I'll post the results.

Adrian.

I chatted with few ppl in japan n they recommand me following things to do to cure my problem with beat.

1.Ignition timing gap.
    2.ECU(Engine Control Unit) is defective (maybe capacitors in ecu).
    3.Distortion of head because of overheating.
    4.Throttle body sensor

So now tell me how what r the symptoms of these above n how i cure it and if any need to be changed then how much each cost. Can i use honda city or honda civic items in beat. Thanks.

They are electrolytic capacitors, which means that they have a positive and a negative leg. Remember what way they come out and solder them back in the same way, otherwise they will explode and take your eye out.
    I have a dream

I have replaced blown capacitors in beat ecu's but as yet have been unsucessful in repairing the faults, it would seem if the capacitors are allowed to fail, it also ruins other componants in the ecu, and thusfar i have been unable to find any one who will under take diagnostics/ repair on a Beat ecu.

Therefore the only cure of a failed ecu is replacement @ £600.

But as Adrian found, when we tried another ecu on his car to cure the 7000 rpm limit, it did not cure it, and we are still waiting to try another exhaust on his car, to see if this is the answer.

HTH
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.

Ok I forget the ecu for time being but what about the other 3 problems i mention 2 posts above. What r the symptoms of these problem n how much these cost If i change it . Whats the part no. Thanks.

Ali.

Ok I forget the ecu for time being but what about the other 3 problems i mention 2 posts above.

1.Ignition timing gap.
    3.Distortion of head because of overheating.
    4.Throttle body sensor

What r the symptoms of these problem n how much these cost If i change it . Whats the part no. Thanks.

Ali.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123