PDA

View Full Version : importing

hondzilla
09-10-2002, 07:24 PM
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO IMPORT
A HONDA BEAT TO ENGLAND.
I HAVE GOT ONE HONDA BEAT THAT HAS NO REGISTRATION WHAT SO EVER AND NOW TRYING TO IMPORTED TO GERMANY.
BUT THE WANT SEVERAL TEST MADE FOR EMISSIE AND NOISE SO
I JUST WANT TO COMPARE THE COST WHIT ENGLAND PRIZES.
FOR ENGLAND YOU DON'T NEED THOSE TESTS AS FAR AS I KNOW.
WILL ALSO BE INTERESTED IN SOME ONE ORE COMPANY THAT CAN ARANGE THE IMPORT FOR ME.

GOOD HONDARING
GREATINGS FROM HOLLAND
HARRY MOLENAAR

adrianp
10-10-2002, 05:50 PM
Hi Harry,

I take it that things aren't going too well with registering it in Germany then...

Best person I can think of for this over here is Phil Ballinger (contact phil@ukhbc.com )

He has imported a few Beats for himself so hopefully he might be able tell you any procedures and costs that have to be done over here.

Hope this helps get your beat on the road

Adrian

:bounce:

hondzilla
10-10-2002, 08:46 PM
i have already send him an e-mail but so far he has not contacted me

adrianp
10-10-2002, 08:56 PM
Hi Harry,

Unfortunately Phil is quite a busy person, So contacting him can be difficult at times.

You might want to try this e-mail address instead - Phil@beatproducts.co.uk - although I'm not sure how often he gets to check his e-mails...

Do carry on though, Phils knowledge of Beats is excelent and when you do finally make contact with him I'm sure it will be worth it.

Keep trying

Adrian

:bounce:

Beatproducts
15-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Sorry Harry but with new baby and my work the beats are taking a back seat at ther moment:D I have already e-mailed you and do understand your problem. To import a Beat into the UK and get it registered you will need all the relevant paper work including original registration documents and proof that Duty has been paid some where within the EU.

All the Best

Phil