PDA

View Full Version : What do you think??

adrianp
09-04-2004, 07:11 PM
I've been thinking about trying to do this for a while but wasn't sure what it would look like...

Now I've found a picture of it done on a Beat I can ask your opinions...

Comments anyone??

Adrian.

Jason
09-04-2004, 10:43 PM
What I thought would be cool, is if someone made replicas of Beat mirrors possibly with indicators incorporated.

adrianp
10-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Hi Jason,

Thought about that too, but I don't recon there's much chance of it happening though...

I have noticed though, that the light in the picture do tend to poke out a bit at the end of the mirror, I think that you can get other shapes though so hopefully something else would sit better.

Might look better the other way up also??

Still not sure wether it would look ok or not though:confused:

Adrian.

Paul w
10-04-2004, 10:16 AM
It would look better if it was flush fitting, the new civic has them now.........

PW

tinytim
10-04-2004, 08:31 PM
I like the idea but the light is going to have to be the right shape. You could always go for Steves "Bring a Beat up to date" clear indicator lens and adapt it with a light inside the wing mirror. You could do it any shape then and make it flush.

Adam
20-04-2004, 12:57 AM
Here they are for sale.

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c55188755

adrianp
20-04-2004, 06:10 AM
Very nice...

Except for the price...:rolleyes:

They look like they are just covers that go over your existing mirrors rather then new mirrors though...

Can't read the text because it seems that Yahoo Japan have put up some sort of barries that stops Bablefish (altavista) translating their pages now...:mad:

Shame I can't afford them at the moment...

Maybe next years budget will let me, I've spent most of this years already...:eek:

Adrian.