PDA

View Full Version : Tinted Glass

Ouija
09-04-2004, 04:19 AM
Recently I attempted to go and get all the windows tinted in Zippy, but the salesman told me that because of the type of material that the feels hard tops window is made of he couldnt gaurantee that the film would stick to it.

Dont suppose anyone knows if Feels make replacement Tinted Glass (Plastic) for the hard top?

Dont really want to have tinted windows and a clear rear screen!

The only other thing i can do is cover the rear with a vinyl but then I wont be able to see anything out of it! Not really ideal.

Also are there any companys that make Lexus Style rear lights for the Beat?
I remember a thread on the forum with white rear lenses but Ive never seen any Lexus style items?

Any comments on this would be most appretiated.

Cheers.

Ouija

ozsamurai
09-04-2004, 07:09 AM
http://www.owari.ne.jp/~craftec/Beat.htm

This is the link for the clear tail lenses from craftec, just decide which arm or leg you would like to sacrifice first for them though!

The 'we can't' is sound like more of a 'we don't want to guarantee' the work on the hardtop, I have seen lamination of PVC so it's not impossible, in fact I'd say its the standard now, feels doesn't mention about a glass window for thier tops on their hompage, so I would guess the answer is they don't make one..

Cheers

Oz

Fahd
14-04-2004, 01:24 AM
Going of what OZ is saying. I have a sort of frosted ice tint on my rear screen. Will try and take a picture of it. So yep, it can be tinted.

Not that this is going to help you at all! :p

ps Those rear lights look cool. But being good and saving the pennis for the S2000 at the moment!