PDA

View Full Version : Holland!?

ozsamurai
30-01-2004, 01:18 AM
I have just received an email from a Japanese Beat driver who is set to move to Holland for a business trip for a few years and he has asked me if I could shed some information his way......Is there anyone out there who could give me a hand on this one? He also says he has a mufflers up for grabs too, an older style FGK Legalis twin, that you may also end up with for free for helping him out.

He is coming in April this year for 3 yrs.....lets know if you can help him out getting the details organized.

Cheers
Oz

hondzilla
30-01-2004, 04:02 PM
WELL I'M LIVING IN HOLLAND AND HAVE A HONDA BEAT
BUT ARE STILL TRYING TO GET IT REGISTRED.

ARE WILLING TO HELP THIS PERSON IN THE BEST WAY I CAN.
HOPEFULLY HE SPEAKS AND WRITES ENGLISCH SO THE COMUNICATION WILL BE NO PROBLEM.

THERE ARE TOTALY 2 HONDA BEAT'S IN HOLLAND BOTH NOT REGISTRED.

GOOD HONDARING

GREATINGS FROM HOLLAND

H.MOLENAAR

jcs
01-02-2004, 04:42 PM
Hey Harry - Beat still not on the road?!

It's a great shame that the country that brings us legalised cannabis shops can't see it's way clear to registering a small, fun, inoffensive little car because of some stupid technicalities. Tell us who the government minister is and I'm sure everyone on this board will sign a petition if you'll draft one!

John

hondzilla
01-02-2004, 08:04 PM
exally you must say that to the belgium mot guy's.
because the have agreed that the car is technical ok but the can not agree on the paper work.
this taking almost an year now.
when i have the licence it is no problem any more getting it on the road in holland.
talking about same eu rules in every state will be the same.
my problem is that the car has no registration what so ever.
hopefully i get it right this year

ozsamurai
02-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the offer of help Harry, unfortunately this guy doesn't seem to speak English! So I will have to play intermediate I think, maybe I will get a list of questions together from him that you may be able to shed some light on...Thanks again..

Cheers

Oz

ozsamurai
03-02-2004, 08:54 AM
I contacted the gentleman again with your kind offer of assitance and he has decided not to take the Beat to Holland after all, since it seems there is some difficulty involved, so its going to rest for 3 yrs while he's over there. Again thank you for your offer of help everyone.

Cheers

Oz