PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Performance Chip order

ozsamurai
30-01-2004, 12:41 AM
I will be placing the order soon for the PDC Project A chips, they will be 10,000 yen each......get them while there hot! Please send the money through to me by the begginning of Feb, so far two orders

Paul Spencer (Paid)
Steve Lock

The address for the PayPal is as always ozsamurai@hotmail.com are there any more takers for this offer? Let me know pls

Condenser Sets can also be added for an extra 1000 yen. All orders will close by Feb 15th (Sun) and the box will ship then as it is getting pretty full already. All those that have placed request for other items please check your orderpages to make sure the finances are up to date please. Thanks!

Cheers All

Oz

jcs
01-02-2004, 04:36 PM
Oz - I know this has been stated before somewhere, but what is the effect of these chips (I understand the condenser situation)?

I ask because Roger Fountain has found a guy who will do the condenser upgrade for a very reasonable price (avoids us hamfists from decking the board!). he could also do the chips I guess.

We could well want to order a set for Chris' Beat.

Thanks

ozsamurai
02-02-2004, 12:19 AM
As far as I understand the chip removes the speed limiter, not the rev limiter, and also does a reprogram of the Maps to some extent, without over taxing the engine. This guy has used them in race conditions for a while now....effectively a potential 160kmph Beat. There are restrictions to the ECU's they can be fitted to though, see the page on them on my site....for example he hasn't tried on on a VerZ yet, not to say it wouldn't work, just it hasn't been done yet! The spped limiter can be cut also by a number of external 'strap on' delimiters as well, the advantage of this is obvioulsy the less mess approach. But the chip is a whole re-work of the ECU's programming as such and a better buy if you have someone to put it in for you.

Hope this helps

Oz