PDA

View Full Version : Mtrec

GARY SWINDEN
22-12-2003, 01:52 PM
I was just wondering, does anyone know what MTREC actually does in real terms, (not what it stands for) as I need a greater understanding of it before I can get optimum power from the Beast.
oh and by the way - Iv'e just had NOS fitted - a direct port system with progressive controller, but need to uprate the ignition system before I can use it.
cheers

Adam
22-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Here is a good link that explains it: http://www.eris.ais.ne.jp/~t-kondo/kog/mtrec.html

Your going to answer a lot of questons I had about how much abuse a beat engine can take

saqib
22-12-2003, 05:18 PM
oh thts nice man
how much costs for NOS
and one more thing will u plzz tell me , is there any modifications with ur engine or its stock as genuine.. wt else u have modified in ur car tell me complete details plzzz......

GARY SWINDEN
23-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Hi, the only other mods are an HKS induction kit, Powerflow exhaust, HKS de-limiter, a bottle of Slick 50 to coat the engine in ptfe, and a petrol additive to clean the jets etc other than that Iv'e removed the spare wheel and the bulky stereo, soon to be replaced with new head unit and speakers.
When the weather gets better, I'll do a new photo shoot so you can see the NOS bottle in the back window, looks wicked.
cheers
Gary

hopes
16-09-2004, 07:45 AM
ahh~~ broken link
i wanna learn about mtrec..is it similar to vtec.. plz dont laugh at my ignorance or lack of knowledge :P

hmm any pics up on your nos beat?