PDA

View Full Version : hello every one i got beat in pakistan

saqib
19-12-2003, 06:27 PM
hello every one i purchased my beat last year now i signed this forum to be a part of beat club. i have very bad problem of getting parts for my beat bcoz there is only 3 beats in pakistan. and i have the one which is good in codition i have modified it a lil bit.... but some times if i dont get any part i strightly go to some after market manufacturer to made tht required part for my car which takes like a mointh for a small part..
now here i see tht here we have oz a nice guy from japan..
so Mr OZ if u dont mind tell me the procedutre of getting parts from japan to pakistan and wt is the procedure of payment....so i would like u ppl to see my baby beat....

Andy V
19-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the message board Saqib,

Only three Beats in Pakistan. Do you know the owners of the other two Beats there and how they get their parts? Do you know the history of yours before you bought it?

I'm only a novice in the Beat world, and I'm not much good at the mechanical side apart from the basics (I'd never make it as a Fitter - a Fitter's Mate perhaps, but not a Fitter!) but they're a friendly, helpful, crowd on here and if anyone can offer any information or help I'm sure they will do in time.

Andy.

ozsamurai
21-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Dear saqib

Welcome to the forum, nice looking ride looks like you take care of her well. As for getting aprts through me its fairly simple, tell me what you want (part No), where the auction is (URL), or which company you want to buy from, transfer the money via PayPal (you should register there) and then I send off the parts to you when I get the money for the postage as I can only calculate that once the goods have arrived.. Anyway there is a whole page on my site dedicated to the ordering process, have a read and if its still unclear send me a message at ozsamurai@hotmail.com.

Again welcome..

Oz

saqib
21-12-2003, 07:34 PM
hello dear OZ

man i dont know the part numbers... and second thing i dont know any site abt parts and dont know where is auction ..sp help me out.. the thing i want is a soft top for my beat with rear screen,original studs for soft top complete set, rear lights cover not complete just glass both left and right, clutch plate genuine and pressure plate too, bumper internal black covers set both front and rear (i need these for a friend of mine).. modified chips for my ECU,, and all other items to modify my beat as much as i can and tell me abt Turbo kit for my beat.............plzz reply me sooon .... tell me all with details no problem for the money.. i need prices in US DOLLARS or BRITISH POUNDS

waiting for reply me
thnx a lot friend
saqib
chughtais@hotmail.com