Dave
26-11-2003, 04:34 PM
Hey Gary,

Where did this body kit come from please? Its killer :eek:

Cheers,
Dave

tinytim
26-11-2003, 11:17 PM
I have to say that is nice body work, I love the flow and the curves seem to blend in very nicely. Nice car too!:D

Seriously though tht is a nice job and I echo Dave's question particularly the bonnet.

GARY SWINDEN
27-11-2003, 09:14 AM
Hi,
just to let everybody know, I will be doing a full feature for Oz's website after xmas when the car is finished and it will be featured in our next full colour newsletter very soon (before christmas)
The body styling is bespoke, but based on Carlton Auto's Delta 1,2 and 4 hybrid. obviously there has been major surgery and it's not for the squeamish, and yes 17's do fit...eventually!!

GARY SWINDEN
27-11-2003, 09:17 AM
By the way, if anybody wants to see it in the flesh, I will be going down to the cancer research cheque handover this Saturday at the Novotel on J25 M1 11am. see you there!

ozsamurai
27-11-2003, 10:20 AM
Hoo ya! That's what I'm talkin' about! Bit of Beauty and the Beat going on.....well done Gary, congrats on the shoot, a world beater there, no pun intended, I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to the spread on the page in the New Year....I know I will!

Cheers
Oz

And silver too, my favorite Beat color, looks like I'm going to have to squeeze the piggy bank a little more to keep up with the status quo .... (as soon as my wife gives it back to me that is!)

adrianp
29-11-2003, 06:57 AM
I hope she took her high heels off Gary...;)

Looks excelent, Any ideas when it will be in the mag??

Adrian.

Jennifer
02-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Gary that look wel nice, what those arches off they look well phat!!

Jenni