PDA

View Full Version : Christmas toys!

ozsamurai
19-11-2003, 10:54 AM
1/24th scale full remote control Beats, Just found a special price from a local supplier thought you might all like to have a look at one too.. something to do over the winter. Build a RC@Beat! Kit is ready to go pre-assembled....transmitter, receiver, batteries, remote control, charger, servo and the unpainted body.
The body has decals included so paint and race.....its definately going on my christmas list! If you want one the regular price was 24800 for the chassis and 3000 for the body 27800 down to....... wait for it.....23,000... get your orders in soon if you want one, I'll post pics as soon as I have some decent ones...for the moment...this i9s the only one I have

Paul w
19-11-2003, 11:56 AM
Is that you driving adrian???

;-)

How much is that in real money?? (goes off to work it out)

Thats about 114 quid, not cheap, but not bad for something quite unique!

They could go in the big box for xmas i guess!

Nice one Oz

pw

adrianp
19-11-2003, 07:35 PM
Oi.... Thats nothing like me... I've got Brown hair...:p

Quite like them but not sure if I want one... (also I made the price £125 Paul... £1 = approx 180yen at the moment)

I might have one after x-mass if there still available, it depends on how much I spend whilst in the US...

Adrian.

ozsamurai
19-11-2003, 11:55 PM
There is one on the Auction that was what started me checking into it, he has a buy price of 25,000
on it, I thought I bet I can buy that cheaper from this guy I know, why buy used when you can have new cheaper right? So, the deal is the chassis comes with a choice of four bodies included (not the Beat though of course) we have a Toyota Supra, F50-GT1, R33-GTR or a CLK-GTR body. So to cut the cost I said to the guy, well I want a Beat body and you can keep the other one to sell, thus he came to the party at 23,000 new. So the one on the auction has the extra body that came with the kit is all. The only thing you guys would have to get is a trans-down adaptor for the charger...UK is 220V right? so you would need to take it down to 100-110V. If you want the extra body that comes with the kit you can have it if you want, it was just an incentive to get him to drop the price, but I really think he doesn't need them and they'll most likely gather dust anyway in his shop, but I got the price I was after. 25000 buy at auction + 600 bank transfer fees + 1200 postage domestic

Used 26850 to me - New 23,000 ( + paypal & int. postage for you)

Anyway that's the deal, they will take a week to come in from order so, I will wait to see if anyone wants one first before I go and order my set, I'd like to do them all together just for the sake of not having to go back and forth to the store lots of times.

Oz