Cheers, John.

Jason
12-10-2003, 11:09 PM
Looks great!

adrianp
13-10-2003, 06:30 AM
Looks like it was a good day....

Just a shame I couldn't make it after all...:rolleyes:

Mind you, With my cold that turned up on friday, I probably wouldn't have made it anyway...

So, How was Chris's new exhaust??? I think I can spy it in a few of the pics....

I gather it's a loud as mine is....:p

Adrian.

jcs
13-10-2003, 10:34 PM
I think maybe it's louder, if that's possible! I wonder if it might attract too much attention from the wrong quarter.

Ade - can you get another spring clip jobby? The end piece tends to rattle with just the one, so I had the idea of fitting a second one to stabilise it. A bit of judicious drilling will be required too.

ozsamurai
14-10-2003, 12:27 AM
LOUD!! Told ya!, but it looks good....nice photo's, mind if I pinch a couple for the Japanese side of my site, just to let everyone know your all still alive and active! I just had a three day weekend (twice a year I get them), managed to;

Paint & fit Rear spoiler & side intakes
Fit FGK quad pipe
Put in 90W speakers and tweeters.
Give away two puppies
Post Paul & Adrians Monster Box
Rewire the cigarette lighter to a four outlet

So, I had a very productive weekend! Now back to work and time to get some sleep! The bi-annual B-Hearty meeting is coming up Nov. 23rd so all stops are out!

Now to work on that sowroom shine you all seem to have mastered.......lol

Cheers

Oz

Paul w
14-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Monster box? Just how big is it????

I know you said not to pick it up in the beat, but that could mean its in a shoe box!

They are very nice pics, i assume the display was made by a Mac and not a PC?

PW

adrianp
14-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Paul w
Monster box? Just how big is it????

I know you said not to pick it up in the beat, but that could mean its in a shoe box!

PW

I think my bits might JUST fit in a shoe box (Size 27) but I think yours might be a tiny bit to big to do that Paul...:p

It's probably 12" x 12" x 12' so you might want a roof-rack to collect it ....

Adrian.

adrianp
14-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ozsamurai

So, I had a very productive weekend! Now back to work and time to get some sleep! The bi-annual B-Hearty meeting is coming up Nov. 23rd so all stops are out!

Sounds like you've been busy Oz... but 4 cig lighters is a bit excessive even for a chain smoker.... :p

Now to work on that sowroom shine you all seem to have mastered.......lol

Is that the one that you use straw and pig $h*t..... Sorry Oz.... couldn't resist it...:D

Adrian.

ozsamurai
14-10-2003, 02:18 PM
re-reading my own post made me have a laughtoo, my apologies all around for the typo 'Showroom". The box..... I picked it up in the Beat........stupid me! How big can a muffler be right? Well, after removing the passengers seat and strapping it to the carry rack, I had to lower the passengers side window to get it in, then couldn't see out of the left side all the way home! My wife was sure I'd bought a bar fridge! Don't be expecting a shoebox that's for sure.. Sorry for hogging the thread here John I really do like the shot from up on high in the Autumn leaves, so, wel....English

Cheers

Oz

Paul w
14-10-2003, 02:59 PM
Its just arrived!! blimey!!

adrianp
18-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by jcs
I think maybe it's louder, if that's possible! I wonder if it might attract too much attention from the wrong quarter.

Ade - can you get another spring clip jobby? The end piece tends to rattle with just the one, so I had the idea of fitting a second one to stabilise it. A bit of judicious drilling will be required too.

Hi John,

Yep I can get another one if you want.... BUT I had the same problem...

With the original end plate, 1 clip was enough but with the replacement it rattled/vibrated like yours probably does...

A 2nd clip unfortunately didn't cure it...:rolleyes:

What I've now done is to put the original bolt back in (Done up extra tight...) with the pin & clip in the 2nd hole in case the bolt does work loose.

Hope this helps

Adrian.

jcs
18-10-2003, 09:18 PM
Now, that makes sense as the spring clip will work as the "braces" to the nut and bolt's "belt"!

I shall gi' eet a goo! (as the rabble say hereabouts).