PDA

View Full Version : California (USA) honda beat owner looking for parts

Loki
29-09-2016, 07:26 PM
hello all my name is Loki and i been looking for some parts for my new beat... i dont know much of whats out there i would like a hard top del sol style... or maybe a 2 piece one so i can go targa style... dont know if thats even an option...

also some nice mods would be nice maybe some oem wheels idk let me know what you all have with pictures please so i can ship it over here thanks in advance and i hope to learn alot from you guys

Loki
29-09-2016, 07:26 PM
oh yeah add me on Instagram

Trancemunkie

OxenBeat
29-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Loki,

I just imported a Beat that came with a Hard Top, assuming I can get a convertible frame and top, I would be willing to sell it. Sadly I am across the country (Pennsylvania).
Thanks,
Mark

Loki
30-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Loki,

I just imported a Beat that came with a Hard Top, assuming I can get a convertible frame and top, I would be willing to sell it. Sadly I am across the country (Pennsylvania).
Thanks,
Mark

add me on facebook

Loki lokito levethian i would like to see the hard top you have

OxenBeat
30-09-2016, 04:52 PM
I just sent friend request. I'll message you some pictures of it, it's in good condition except for the rear window, that would need to be replaced.

steveinjapan
01-10-2016, 08:52 AM
hello all my name is Loki and i been looking for some parts for my new beat... i dont know much of whats out there i would like a hard top del sol style... or maybe a 2 piece one so i can go targa style... dont know if thats even an option...

also some nice mods would be nice maybe some oem wheels idk let me know what you all have with pictures please so i can ship it over here thanks in advance and i hope to learn alot from you guys

Just sold a good set of pepperpots....

You really don't want a Del Sol roof. Buddy working on a Del Sol now says the roof and hardware weigh 200 kgs!

marcair
02-10-2016, 11:02 PM
My beat has been on the street in socal for 10 years. Pm me for spares and knowledgeable maintenance support info. A guy in the valley imports cars and parts. There are several Japanese car shows that would welcome another beat.

4Aaron GE
03-10-2016, 12:32 PM
http://page24.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/q125591151

Look what I found!