PDA

View Full Version : rear spoiler, exhaust, jdm alloy wheels, cd-changer, special petrol cap, for sale

Hans
25-03-2016, 07:09 AM
parts from my Beat for sale: rear spoiler, stainless steel exhaust, jdm alloy wheels, cd-changer, special petrol cap and a steering wheel. Please have a look on the photos. I can send more photos and information. Parts are located in southern Germany, I can bring them to UK this summer when going to Cornwall for a holiday. I am also looking for a standard petrol cap in silver.

Best regards, Hans

steveinjapan
29-03-2016, 02:14 AM
I will swap you for the petrol cap. Mine is also fitted on the car, silver. How can we do it? Please email me sfab43@hot****.c**

Hans
04-07-2016, 11:57 AM
update for the listed parts. Steering wheel and special petrol cap are sold. Concerning the exhaust a member of this forum agreed to buy but has changed his mind, so still for sale. Rear spoiler, jdm alloy wheels and CD-changer (no cable) also still for sale.

I will spend my summer holidays in UK, so I can take these parts with me to meet you. I will arrive on Friday July 29th at Dover and will travel to Cornwall, so we could meet at M20, M25, M4, M5 or A30.

Best regards, Hans

MAMOOK
04-07-2016, 11:22 PM
I still want to buy the exhaust as agreed Hans.

Hans
05-08-2016, 09:32 AM
exhaust sold to Mamook. Wheels, spoiler and CD-changer still available.