PDA

View Full Version : classic car mart january 2016 edition

mikei
21-01-2016, 08:19 PM
hi its a little late now due to site going down for a while but if anyone is interested there was a good comparision between the honda beat suzuki cappuccino and one of those midget things (not the daihatsu one:awwww: )

featuring none other than my very own beat (well one of them )and a good friends cappuccino as some bmw driver/dick pulled in front of my cappo :explode:2 days before the photo shoot so that one has been layed to rest in kei car heaven/hell depending on your outlook

we let the journalist and photographer have a drive of each and they were well impressed comparing the beat to a mini 911 which i thought was nice or maybe it was me just me encouraging him not to change gear before 9000 rpm that helped

anyway if you want a read of it im sure you can still get it on back order http://pdf-magazine-download.com/picture/images64/4856574218_classic-car-mart-january-2016-1.jpg

Hans
24-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Hi Mikei,
please let me know your price for this magazine including shipping to Germany. Thanks in advance. Regards, Hans

gymm
26-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Hi Hans, I've ordered directly from the magazine's website. I expect you can specify Germany as a shipping address and it should calculate the cost. Alternatively email them. If all else fails you can have it sent to me and I will forward it to you. Investigate and direct message me and I can let you know my address through that (and yours too) should we need to adopt that route. Regards, John

gymm
26-01-2016, 06:25 PM
Oh, thanks mikei for the heads up!!!