PDA

View Full Version : Engine for sale

Gavin
16-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Cambelt snapped so it needs a rebuild no dizzy or loom either as need to keep those this is what is included

Head and block complete with covers etc
inlet with itbs and exhaust manifold
all engine sensors that are on the engine itself

will come with a spare head with good valves unsure on valve stem condition but I have got all the rebuild bits to go with so

new valve stem oil seals
cam and crank seal
waterpump
timing belt
both tensioners
headgasket

All the stuff you need for a top end rebuild there, bottom end is good doesn't smoke or use oil was a good runner in the time I had it running all of sub 600miles. This is up for sale as I'm looking to import a later e07z turbo engine located oswestry shropshire looking for around 350 ono pick up only on this as I have no pallets to send them on and time isn't really on my side at the moment for that.

Once rebuilt the engine will be pretty much sound, would be a good motor to fix on the side then git if yours is smoking badly or on last legs. Should of got a better condition Beat to start with but hey ho live and learn

mikei
02-09-2015, 10:58 PM
as luck would have it(now you have rebuilt your engine ) an engine and possibly a gearbox are for sale on ebay for £400 just in case anyone else wants it

Seventynine
16-02-2016, 09:02 AM
did this sell?

Gavin
16-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Ended up rebuilding it and then selling it sorry, you after parts for rebuild?

Seventynine
18-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Ended up rebuilding it and then selling it sorry, you after parts for rebuild?

yeah, need rings and gaskets. been quoted by lings but the lead time is intense!

Gavin
18-02-2016, 04:43 PM
yeah, need rings and gaskets. been quoted by lings but the lead time is intense!

pm me with a part numbers quoted price and lead times and I will see what my guy in Japan can do for you if it's any help

Seventynine
18-02-2016, 05:39 PM
pm me with a part numbers quoted price and lead times and I will see what my guy in Japan can do for you if it's any help

lings refuse to give out part numbers (i've worked my magic with them a few times but not this time)

basically just standard diameter ring set and a headgasket kit!

Gavin
19-02-2016, 06:01 PM
let me know what they are quoting price and delivery time wise then I'll see if it's cheaper getting the parts over for you

Seventynine
29-02-2016, 03:38 PM
basically worked out to £50 a ring pack and £150 for the HG kit! lead time was end of april....