PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet Needed and wing mirrors.

Sphynxface
08-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Hello All, I have a 92 beat and for sometime now I have been looking for a bonnet as mine is very rusty and starting to rot. also due to a bout of stupidity I broke my wing mirrors could some one tell me where i might be able to source these parts or if someone has these parts what they would want for them?

Colour isn't important as I will be respraying them.

the original Stereo too with cd changer control I have the changer but the head unit isn't working can anyone help?

Cheers Rick

bigB
09-01-2015, 07:13 AM
Welcome.
Show us pictures!
Where are you situated?
You have come to the best place for Beat info.
B.

Sphynxface
14-01-2015, 07:06 PM
I will post some pictures I need to get some this weekend. it's been off the road for about 2-3 years but this summer I will sort it.

steveinjapan
15-01-2015, 10:56 AM
You can often find the mirrors on Japan Yahoo. It might not be worthwhile to get the stereo head unit repaired unless someone locally will have a go. There are a few neat solutions to replace the radio/MP3 functionality, and you can find them by searching the forum. The best involve small-size units made for boats of bikes, but it's also possible to make a standard DIN stereo fit with some effort.

Steve_M
15-01-2015, 12:29 PM
The Beat audio unit is made by Gathers which is part of Clarion.

Clarion UK used to have/could get parts for a Beat Audio, so may be worth giving them a try.

http://www.clarion-service.co.uk/cs/Home.html