PDA

View Full Version : Possible things for sale off the new Beat

Gavin
01-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Yes another one I know but with just cause this time around. Looking at importing a Beat from Japan well got 5 choices at the moment but the main one is a Mugen / Mugen style kitted one, I know a few people like this look but I've never been a huge fan of it I like it but not as much as what I've got planned.

So the following would be for sale if there is enough genuine interest

Mugen / Mugen style front and rear bumpers - these are currently painted in the standard red if they are genuine Mugen items I will be asking for £260 delivered for the pair or £130 delivered each. If they are the replica ones then I will be asking £180 delivered for the pair or £90 each delivered. Rear Bumper Prov Sold

This seems to be a popular style over in Japan still just to give you an idea on cost the replica bumpers cost £120 each before domestic delivery, fees and international delivery, this is for the better quality ones to!

Genuine stainless Mugen single exit exhaust system - Quite rare now even over in Japan would be after £260 posted

Nardi Leather steering wheel with Beat specific boss - £120 delivered

Garage 660 / PSi26 / Studio Liberta style hardtop - Painted in red all seals, rear screen and latches are perfect, paint is gleaming still this style hardtop requires removal of the soft top, as hardtops are quite rare full stop in the UK with all stuff still attached I would be asking £1300 pick up only would be happy to assist with fitting. Prov Sold

Mugen hardtops alone go for this price before domestic delivery fees or international delivery. International delivery alone is around £650

Will happily send pics over to seriously interested people who have the cash to buy, bearing in mind if this goes ahead the car will take around 3 months to get here on the boat, the prices do have some room for movement if you are interested.