PDA

View Full Version : Chips!

witsend
04-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Just to let you lovely folks know that ecu chips are nearly ready. I just need to get some instructions made and packaging sorted and we're good to go.
I'm thinking of pricing at around 35 quid with most of it going towards keeping the site up and running, the rest towards costs of the chips!
All are fitted at your own risk. I may offer a fitting service in the near future too.

Watch this space!

obiwanwasabe
26-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Watching this space

Just to let you lovely folks know that ecu chips are nearly ready. I just need to get some instructions made and packaging sorted and we're good to go.
I'm thinking of pricing at around 35 quid with most of it going towards keeping the site up and running, the rest towards costs of the chips!
All are fitted at your own risk. I may offer a fitting service in the near future too.

Watch this space!

cliov6
01-11-2014, 07:03 AM

Watch this space!

How difficult is installation?
What kinda upgrades compared to original ecu?

TADO
12-11-2014, 12:11 PM
great news paul!