PDA

View Full Version : Gathers unit and 6 CD changer for sale.

robertobini
26-04-2013, 09:45 AM
The 120W Gathers unit on my Beat, whilst working on all functions, seemed to me a bit scarce in sound output and tuning sensitivity. Also, the 'sound meters' did move only spasmodically. The tape and the CD changer worked fine.
I have now slightly butchered the centre consolle and fitted a cheap modern radio/CD player that I can just direct to the door speakers, dialling out the O/C dash speakers.
The Gathers, the CD changer, CD changer cable and fittings have been packed on a shelf in my garage. Probably a capacitor change would make it 100%. Postage is about £15 (UK mainland), all yours for £20, sold as seen.
If interested, ring me on 01424 216 474
Robert

robertobini
28-04-2013, 10:36 AM
The 120W Gathers unit on my Beat, whilst working on all functions, seemed to me a bit scarce in sound output and tuning sensitivity. Also, the 'sound meters' did move only spasmodically. The tape and the CD changer worked fine.
I have now slightly butchered the centre consolle and fitted a cheap modern radio/CD player that I can just direct to the door speakers, dialling out the O/C dash speakers.
The Gathers, the CD changer, CD changer cable and fittings have been packed on a shelf in my garage. Probably a capacitor change would make it 100%. Postage is about £15 (UK mainland), all yours for £20, sold as seen.
If interested, ring me on 01424 216 474
Robert

The above is now sold.