PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy Sterio

fastbanana
03-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Hi guys, My radio works, my tape deck works, but my CD player just flashes the 6 cd icons on the RHS of the display, from time to time it may miraculiously work, but 99.999% of the time it is useless - is there a repair or a replacement part for it. I have bought a new cable and a replacement CD changer and the problem is unchanged - can anyone help

Steve_M
03-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Clarion UK used to repair Beat radios as gathers is part of clarion, but wether they do any more and if they still have any replacement parts I would perhaps doult. You may be able to find a contact via web search for clarion UK.

steveinjapan
03-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi guys, My radio works, my tape deck works, but my CD player just flashes the 6 cd icons on the RHS of the display, from time to time it may miraculiously work, but 99.999% of the time it is useless - is there a repair or a replacement part for it. I have bought a new cable and a replacement CD changer and the problem is unchanged - can anyone help

I've noticed that if I accidentally pull the connector from the changer unit that the 6 icons flash, so you might have a problem at the head unit end of the cable connector - one pin's wiring broken or????? Good luck!

Steve_M
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM
http://www.clarion.com/gb/en/support/index.html

Here you go, try here.

fastbanana
03-06-2012, 05:38 PM
thanks guys - I'll try clarion - what a bugger !! thanks

michael
06-06-2012, 08:51 AM
You can also use Clarion cdc 605 or 634 as replace.