PDA

View Full Version : Hi, just registered

NSXED
07-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi all,

Thanks Mike for the activation.

I have been aware of these cars for a while now but only recently looked into them and given them some research. Now the more I learn the more I want one!

I currently own a 1992 Black Honda NSX as the weekend toy. Clearly a lot of aspects of the Beat's design has derived from it, whether it's interior design, wheel + tyre specifications and the obvious things! Modern cars do not do anything for me.

I currently do about 3k miles a year on my daily car so I thought a Beat as ultimately a replacement would be ideal, especially as the roads driven are mostly slow and twisty.

Beats seem as rare as NSXs in the UK which is one thing that has attracted me to them.

Anyways, plenty more time to research now. I think my Dad is also interested in getting one too lol.

Cheers

Ed

old'uns
08-03-2011, 10:24 AM
welcome

gonna be a culture shock from an NSX to a Beat:eek:

TADO
08-03-2011, 09:41 PM
hey ed
glad to see you've managed to get sorted - welcome aboard! :D

Mylee
09-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome :)

Rod
09-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome, hope your able to get yourself this unique experience.

unclejemima
09-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Welcome. Though I've never driven an NSX, I've always wanted to. Its on my top 10 car list. The resale value of the NSX is incredible compared to most European models. I prefer the 97+ 3.2L 6spd model, and if possible the 2002+ model refresh but that will set you back the price of a used 911 Turbo.

Here is a photo of a Beat with a body kit to make it look like an NSX. Neat I think :)

Best of luck with the Beat ownership. You will enjoy it!

NSXED
09-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Cheers for the welcomes.

Yeah that Beat does look cool.