PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Grand Tour now being organised!

old'uns
08-01-2010, 05:46 PM
too cold to work outside so what else can you do but organise holidays :)

'ickle 'Tom'y will be travelling to Ypres 21st June, ferry booked, to watch the IRC & Historic rally then depart for Sarthe on mon 28th.
he'll be stopping at a recently renovated 'chateau' & will be visting the Le Mans Classic.
return yet to be decided but probably around the 16th July

hopefully France will have warmed up by then!

old'uns
19-06-2010, 11:45 PM
getting excited now! bags packed, docs checked, think i've remembered everything!
even polished him today, boy was the paint faded :awwww:
leaving Mon am for a 2pm ferry, nice easy drive down to Dover hopefully:rolleyes:

see you in 4 weeks

flamingo
20-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I searched in vain to find a 'green with envy' smiley but to no avail. You jammy bugger!!! Please take lots of pics and share them. Having never been out of the UK, pics are the only way I know the world isn't flat!!!

Hope you and Tommy have a great time. My 'bliss' has a flat battery, so I can't even drive her out of her parking space :mad:

Mylee
20-06-2010, 11:05 PM
leaving Mon am for a 2pm ferry, nice easy drive down to Dover hopefully:rolleyes:

beeb and wave as you get on the M2, by the bridge, I'm close!

old'uns
17-07-2010, 04:48 PM
oh well, work beckons so had to come back :mad:

just under 3k driven & no problems, just having to have the top up on return last night.

realised @ 1am this morning whilst stationary on M1 as reduced from 3>1 lane how totally crap the UK is in road management

epic fail on pics front...mainly vids from Ypres rally, total of 1 pic from Le Mans Classic..oops!!!

Dickiecrx-vt
17-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Welcome back!:):cool:

Mylee
17-07-2010, 11:49 PM
total of 1 pic from Le Mans Classic..oops!!!

That means your enjoyed it!!!!! :D

TADO
18-07-2010, 10:16 AM
welcome back dave - glad you had a great time! :bounce:

old'uns
18-07-2010, 04:35 PM
i think it's only fair to show the pic.....

part of a line of citroen SM's

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/old-uns/SMs.jpg

steveinjapan
18-07-2010, 07:38 PM
How weird... I had a dream about the Citroen SM a few nights ago. A neighbor of mine at home had one.

Of course a Beat driver dreaming about a big car might not be all that strange!

I am in Vienna now on a holiday. You sure have some cool cars in Europe. Saw a Smart roadster today - Collector's Edition. Too bad they discontinued those cuties.

The Fiat 500 is impressive. With some really clever marketing it just might be a hit in the US.