PDA

View Full Version : Beat workshop manual in pdf

beardo
20-10-2009, 07:59 PM
plus many other useful files. Currently on ebay but may create a permanent shop page for it on my website.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150382103344&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

DavidStove
20-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Is the manual in English? If so I would like a copy. How do I pay? I could transfer the correct amount to your bank account.
David Stove

beardo
20-10-2009, 08:36 PM
All the text is in Japanese but torque settings etc are easy to determine. Also the are hundreds of diagrams so can get by without the text.

beardo
21-10-2009, 02:08 PM
It has been brought to my attention in the sweetest possible way that this manual is available for download on an Australian website. I downloaded a bit of it and although it is readable, it isn't up to the same standard as my copy. It also takes some time to download as some of the chapters are merged.

In light of this, once I have recouped the cost of sacrificing my manual I will make it available for download free of charge. This will only be for members on here as I will continue to sell it on Ebay if there is a demand.

beardo
23-10-2009, 10:41 AM
I have managed to obtain the Beat engine manual now. Once I recieve it from Japan I will convert that to pdf and add it to the files. :)

Stokesey
20-11-2009, 11:46 PM
Hi

The E07A engine in carb form is covered in James Danko's Honda Acty English Service Manual 1989-1997. It is available for around £44.00 from lulu.com

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/honda-acty-english-factory-service-manual/4114895

Its not like a Haynes manual and the guidance is very basic but you can see the general process and the torque setting etc. It may be of use along side Breado pdf manual. All the Honda Acty manuals including the older 2-cylinder models are in the reference dept at Birmingham Central Library. So you can view before you decide to buy. I'm sure that they'll supply a few photocopies as long as you promise not to infringe copyright by uploading them.

information.services@birmingham.gov.uk