PDA

View Full Version : Beat owners in Scotland?

Bumbly1
31-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Stand up and be counted ;-) Quite fancy a meet and possible scenic run and similar activities, anyone else? Got the Beat but aside from tinkering, it would be good to join others of like mind. On the other hand if anyone knows of an existing car club in Scotland offering that type of activity perhaps they could they let me know.

Tom

Bumbly1
31-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I should have also said I am willing to organise a preliminary meet somewhere "central" if there is any interest. How many Scottish "members" are there, anyone know?

Tom

beecee
02-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi , im in Ireland so of no real use to you , but go to www.hondacrx.co.uk and have a look in meets and events section , there are always meets being organized and i would bet that although a crx site , a beat would be very welcome , crx.co.uk is one of the best car based forums out there and no boy racers or chavs are tolerated .
BRIAN

Bumbly1
02-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Cheers Beecee, I'll check it out.

Tom

Bumbly1
03-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Beecee, a quick trawl through the CRX site showed they have a similar problem in Scotland with meets not getting off the ground or if they do, very few attending! Have enquired about the Honda S800 club who acknowledge the Beat and indeed encourage membership for Beat owners however I have yet to ascertain if they are active up here. I think the Beat probably has more in common with the S800 anyway.

Tom