PDA

View Full Version : door locks?...

old'uns
23-05-2009, 06:41 PM
anyone know if they're beat specific?

realised this morning i've 'lost' one set of keys after being out all day working on it. got spare set but so far i'm assuming the worst & may have left them outside & someones picked them up. i live on an A road, very busy so am getting grief now about him being stolen :mad:

got Toad immob fitted but obviously if someone comes back for him they'll have a fob as well

options ?

replace all barrels
replace doors & use existing ignition & boot
anyone want to swap a set out maybe?

Mylee
23-05-2009, 07:49 PM
options?

Box in with another car me thinks.

old'uns
23-05-2009, 08:02 PM
already doing that :)

Wh1teLeopard
23-05-2009, 11:38 PM
I am planning to use the ignition key/locks etc from the Accord so I have one key for all.

I'm over our ever increasing Honda collection tomorrow, I will take the door locks off the beat and look at the ignition barrel to see if it will work. If it does you can have the set from my beat so you have one key for all too.

If you still have my number ring me tomorrow to remind me, you know what I'm like lol

If you don't, I'll PM you Jay's number just in case (I can't remember my own haha)

old'uns
29-05-2009, 04:26 PM
temporarily sorted now, 1 new transponder- programmed in which auto deletes old transponders then existing one added. so although someone 'could' get in at least it won't start

Toad wanted £50, got one for £27 brand new!