PDA

View Full Version : Beat engine rebuild slide show

beardo
12-05-2009, 07:15 PM
A bit of a work in progress at the minute as there are loads more pictures and no captions yet.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r58/beardo1975/?action=view&current=4a84dd30.pbw

unclejemima
14-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Hardcore! Thanks! That takes a lot of time to do but really makes life easier for anyone who has to do that project!

Great appreciated! I think it should be made a sticky!

TADO
14-05-2009, 08:21 AM
tis very good that. do you want it making a sticky beardo? it'd be great to pool some of the info together on rebuilds.

beardo
14-05-2009, 10:29 AM
tis very good that. do you want it making a sticky beardo? it'd be great to pool some of the info together on rebuilds.

You can do if you'd like. I will keep adding pictures and information to it as and when I have the time. I have many more pictures and I could add torque settings etc as I go along

Mylee
14-05-2009, 12:50 PM
You make it sound so simple Mr Beardo :D:D:D

Excellent slides. +1 for a sticky.

beardo
14-05-2009, 02:55 PM
OK, if we're going to make it a sticky, lets make it a good one. I have created a page on my website which has the link to the slide show. I have also uploaded some pdf files which can be downloaded. Parts catalog, wiring diagrams etc etc.

http://www.affordableperformance.org/contact_us_form_34.html

Over time I will add to the dedicated Beat page. Just need a new thread with the link and to make it a sticky to keep thinks nice and clean. Where's tado?

TADO
14-05-2009, 03:28 PM
ullo!
smashin stuff beardo - will do now :D
we've got some big chunks of the engine manual translated as well from our rebuild so ill try and dig them out tonight and see if theres any more useful info in there.

edit - done! :D

Steve_M
14-05-2009, 04:14 PM
I may and try to get one of my Japanese colleages translate the whole of the Engine/gearbox manual for me, If I can get both the Engine and transmission manual scanned.

beardo
14-05-2009, 05:24 PM
I may and try to get one of my Japanese colleages translate the whole of the Engine/gearbox manual for me, If I can get both the Engine and transmission manual scanned.

That would be great Steve.