PDA

View Full Version : Floor Mats...

unclejemima
22-02-2009, 04:06 AM
What kind of options are there for floor mats? I know they had the option of zebra print mats OEM, but I was wondering if anyone has any rubber floor mats specifically made for the Beat?
Thanks!

beardo
22-02-2009, 09:51 AM
not sure what options there are. I intend to make some new ones out of carpet using some old ones as a template.

TADO
22-02-2009, 10:14 AM
theres plenty available to fit the beat... in japan of course! :rolleyes:
honda primo ones are very nice and have a parcelshelf cover to match as well.
these are the ones we've got in ours:
http://www.hondacars-senba.co.jp/mat8.htm
i got em through rinkya and they werent that expensive, even with the shipping etc. not really the time to be buying at the mo tho! :(
i had a set of generic halfrauds ones in mine for a while tho and didnt have any probs.

unclejemima
22-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Great, thanks!

Mylee
22-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Got a brand new set of original Zebra mats last year, from Japan of course. But and it's a big BUT they cost my over £200 :suicide:

Super original retro though :cool:

LawrenceHarding
22-02-2009, 10:29 PM
If you search under " DIY stripey mats " you should find how to make your own. The examples shown are still in use in my beat, the black has faded or worn in places but could easily be refreshed with felt tips.

unclejemima
23-02-2009, 05:24 AM
Thanks!
Has anyone seen any "all weather" aka, rubber/plastic floor mats made specifically for the beat? Thats what I'm really looking for. I know you can buy the ones in the local car parts store and trim them down, but I was hoping for a factory fit.
Thanks!