PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

ShOcKeD13
30-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, i would just like to introduce myself my name is Jan im from SA and the only Beat owner which i know of it took me 3 months and 2 different country's too get my Beat here oh and around 15 months to get registered on this site haha :suicide: I have a small problem with importing parts here first of the crime and secondly the goverment... so any information on any parts i can use on my Beat from another car would be muucho appreciated:)

Oh and did you guys see that "Backyard Special Beat" WOW:eek:

Wh1teLeopard
30-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Unfortunately because of the very nature of the car there aren't that many parts, some but not many that are shared with other Honda I'm afraid, certainly not ones any more available where you are.

Sorry I couldn't be more positive, could your local Honda/Acura dealer get hold of parts for you?!?!

What about privately posted parts? I wouldn't mind helping you out if you need someone here to post parts out for you from here in the UK.

We're doing something similar to the Backyard Special car, just a little more nuts ha ha

ShOcKeD13
04-11-2008, 09:38 PM
hey thanks for replying well i went to our "main" Honda dealer in Menlyn the lady gave me a funny look and asked me if i was sure that it was an honda and not a Hyundai so then i went to a small dealer that imports parts from honda but they gave kinda dodgy prices so i dont know... Where can i find out prices on parts for the little one?

aj17ay
04-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey

What i did with my previous civic import was go to the local Honda dealer and gave them my chassis number.

From this they could trace the exact parts that I needed.

Additionally, I think some people may sell you the Honda Beat parts catalogue on CD.

Then you can get the correct parts from your dealer.

hope that helps