PDA

View Full Version : Green Beat

Rod
05-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Hello beatniks,
As my good lady took me window shopping in Swindon the other week, in the outlet village car park was this gorgous deep green Beat. A sunny day and the roof down, the inside looked really good. Anybody know who's the owner?

Derek Walton
12-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi Rod,

Glad you liked the Beat, it is my pride and joy. My daughter had forced me shopping so I insisted on taking the Beat.

It's a version Z and completely original. I imported it myself about 5 years ago after seeing it in a Honda Dealer in Japan.

I live in West Swindon, so if the sun is shining you're likely to see me out and about in the area.

Derek.

Rod
06-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi Rod,

Glad you liked the Beat, it is my pride and joy. My daughter had forced me shopping so I insisted on taking the Beat.

It's a version Z and completely original. I imported it myself about 5 years ago after seeing it in a Honda Dealer in Japan.

I live in West Swindon, so if the sun is shining you're likely to see me out and about in the area.

Derek.

Hey Derek,

Sorry for late response, you have a great looking car there. I live in the Diddly Wick area of Haydon, you never know we may bump into one another ( not with the cars tho.).