PDA

View Full Version : Boot Lid & lower front d/s bumper cover wanted

JSL
24-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Hi all,
I need a boot lid, preferably in silver, doesnt need a spoiler with it, but if it comes with one, so be it, I bought a rack from another member and don't really want to drill out the original boot.
Does someone have one sculling around that's just taking up space....also need a lower, front, drivers side bumper cover, as some thieving toe-rag swiped ours a few months ago.
Thanks in advance, please email bwrs@hotmail.com
JSL

Mylee
24-11-2007, 12:44 PM
I'll have a boot lid in silver available by the middle of next week.

JSL
24-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi Mylee
Thanks for the quick reply, how much for the boot lid, (please be kind) and any chance of a pic?
You can call me on 0870 334 6676 if it's quicker

Mylee
24-11-2007, 02:24 PM
I haven't a picture, as I haven't the car yet. So it might be rubbish, but you'll have first refusal. Price will depend on condition, but won't be to expensive.
I'll post you a picture when I get the car.

****Edit****
I've got a picture of the complete car, I'll email it to you.

JSL
24-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Thanks Mylee, you're very kind, I also need a couple of other bits when you do your initial look around it, a drivers side front, lower, black plastic, bumper cover and a rear passenger side mudplap

Mylee
24-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Rear mud flap isn't a problem, but can't do any front end bits I'm affraid - already taken.

marcair
24-11-2007, 04:20 PM
I've got front and rear mud flaps, front and rear Honda emblems. Pay shipping from USA and they're yours.