PDA

View Full Version : hibernation...

old'uns
20-10-2007, 10:44 PM
want me to turn off lights? looks like i'm the last left in country:)

TADO
21-10-2007, 09:25 AM
heheh - been a bit quiet this past week hasnt it!

Mylee
21-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Hey, I'm still here......

TADO
21-10-2007, 03:27 PM
anyone got anything interesting to report? even miss leopard has been quiet!
i just got an email to say all my feels bodykit stuff is finally finished and should be arriving in the uk in 2 weeks so im pretty excited about that.
looking forward to seeing marcair's car back from the paintshop too :)

old'uns
21-10-2007, 03:38 PM
i just got an email to say all my feels bodykit stuff is finally finished and should be arriving in the uk in 2 weeks so im pretty excited about that.
maybe that's the problem, it's too reliable!
been out in it last couple of days whilst sunny & dry, also today whilst sitting at road works it got the stage where i was even contemplating whether or not to repair or change gear lever gaiter( ring on top of material deteriorating):suicide:

Mylee
21-10-2007, 04:14 PM

Nothing really :rolleyes: Car's pretty much how I want it now. I've had my wheels refurbed a dark grey colour with a machined edge and had a new roof fitted over the summer.

TADO
21-10-2007, 05:02 PM
very jealous of you being able to enjoy the lovely weather in the beats - sadly the guy who's building my engine's wife has been very ill recently so its still on hold :rolleyes: - not far from being one year off the road now...

we're about to swap our ep2 civic for a dc2 integra tho so we've been having some fun test drives! :D

Wh1teLeopard
21-10-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm still here :)

My beat's got one more show then it's in for a complete strip down for a respray (the heat paint's stopped changing). Might be doing something with the engine whilst it's all stripped, but that's all I'll say ;)

Steve_M
23-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Im around, just waiting for you guys to have a problem that I can help you out with info etc.

Jennifer
28-10-2007, 10:07 PM
I am still about but only been in my new house for a few months now, good news is I do have all the bodyparts I want for the beat number 2 now I think. Just need to sort out new wheels and brakes for it.

As for Beat Type R1 still saving for various parts for it but it is boiling along very slowly now!! maybe see you guys next year possibly hehe

I'm still here :)

My beat's got one more show then it's in for a complete strip down for a respray (the heat paint's stopped changing). Might be doing something with the engine whilst it's all stripped, but that's all I'll say ;)

sounds interesting em:cool: