PDA

View Full Version : help - rear light and bumper needed

altonhobbs
29-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Hello

I reversed my beat into a stupid low bollard - didn't see it!:mad: Now i have broken the passenger side rear light unit and cracked the bumper, luckily no metal damage other than bent heat sheild which can be bent back. so does anyone know where I can get a new rear light unit and also a rear Bumper (pref white) - help appreciated, really annoyed with myself. failing a new rear bumper any idea on repair cost (it just has a couple of cracks in the 'slots'

thanks
alton the bad driver:awwww:

LawrenceHarding
30-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Hello

I reversed my beat into a stupid low bollard - didn't see it!:mad: Now i have broken the passenger side rear light unit and cracked the bumper, luckily no metal damage other than bent heat sheild which can be bent back. so does anyone know where I can get a new rear light unit and also a rear Bumper (pref white) - help appreciated, really annoyed with myself. failing a new rear bumper any idea on repair cost (it just has a couple of cracks in the 'slots'

thanks
alton the bad driver:awwww:

If you can align the cracks neatly and there's enough space behind try roughening the back with coarse abrasive and applying Isopon P40 (a fibreglass reinforced filler).