PDA

View Full Version : workshop manual and part list wanted

andrea2
14-09-2007, 12:58 PM
I need Honda Beat workshop manual (original or copy, paper or CD or download) and part list with OEM number
Do anyone have it for sale?
Please reply to info@andamanboatyard.com
Thanks

Siu
14-09-2007, 01:13 PM
I need Honda Beat workshop manual (original or copy, paper or CD or download) and part list with OEM number
Do anyone have it for sale?
Please reply to info@andamanboatyard.com
Thanks

hi, i have beat part manual & workshop manual in cd form, if u interested, please email me at dickhooi@yahoo.com:D

andrea2
15-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Sorry need in english.

TADO
15-09-2007, 08:41 AM
hi andrea
im fairly sure that a full english manual isnt available at the moment. :(
steve_m on this board has a lot of bits of info in english and often posts up stuff for folk if they need it.
i have the same japanese manuals as everyone and they are very useful - lots of pictures and if something is desperately needed in english you can have it translated by a friend (if you are lucky to have a japanese friend!) or fairly cheaply through a local translator. :)

TADO
15-09-2007, 08:44 AM
ps - im not sure if it will be the case in thailand, but in the uk honda dealers have the full parts list for the beat on their system in english so checking part numbers is pretty easy. if you cant find something just ask on here and im sure someone will help asap.

andrea2
15-09-2007, 10:28 AM
In Thailand they even do not know about Honda Beat model. And they dop not want in anyway to take care about customer with car unofficial imported as mine (ony one Beat in Thailand)