PDA

View Full Version : Body kits, expensive?

beardo
14-08-2007, 09:01 AM
I've seen a few pictures of Beats with body kits and some look quite nice. Are they expensive and how hard is it to obtain one?

Wh1teLeopard
16-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Mine cost me £1,050 to import a cozylight front bumper, splitter and side skirts from Japan via New Era Parts.

TADO
17-08-2007, 08:57 AM
hi beardo!
just noticed you're over in donny - nice to have another beat around these parts!
the kits are really nice but are quite expensive to begin with and then you have to add shipping and commission on top of that for the importing business. if you click some of the links on my blog page you can get a good idea of whats available.
ive ordered a feels kit of f&r bumpers, skirts/rear panel and hardtop through hyeline performance in cardiff. each item worked out between about 3-400 each, the hardtop more like 850.
its taking forever to come tho - apparently the factory is very back-logged with stuff and its all made to order :(

beardo
17-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Mine cost me £1,050 to import a cozylight front bumper, splitter and side skirts from Japan via New Era Parts.

That's a nice kit you have. Not in your face at all, just right. Not sure I can justify that kind of money though.