PDA

View Full Version : Front Driving Lights???

HBEAT
05-06-2007, 09:44 AM
in order to fit the front driving lights/fog lights on the bumper, do u have to cut out the ends of the bumper to insert them in???

thanks guys

Wh1teLeopard
05-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Not completley sure what you mean, but you do have to cut the bumper if you want to fit the optional fog lights.

HBEAT
05-06-2007, 02:40 PM
ok, so u do need to cut part of the bumper out in order to fit them in??

Is it the centre strip part of the bumper that u need to cut out??

i dont understand y honda just didnt make a cover plate like the rest of the cars out there, and that way if u want to install the original fog lights, you just remove te plastic cover and screw them in.

Hmmmmm kinda glad now i dont have fog lights on my car!! not worth destroying the bumper bar for them.

Wh1teLeopard
06-06-2007, 12:30 AM
I had front fogs on mine, took them off and there was a big hole in the centre section as you described.

LawrenceHarding
07-06-2007, 11:50 PM
See if you can find some Ring Micro Cruise-lites part BRL0370. These are 55w halogen lamps measuring about 6.5 cm wide and deep and 4.5 cm high. I haven't fitted them yet as it would need the bumper to come off but they should fit between the centre bar and top (or bottom) of bumper.

LawrenceHarding
09-06-2007, 12:40 AM
This one is just wedged in, the mounting bracket is on the top so holes wouldn't be seen if subsequently removed.