PDA

View Full Version : Calling ALL AUSSIES BEAT Owners

ozsamurai
07-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Aussie Beat Owners

I would love to get a Beat Club going down under.... I have lined up a few eventsl, I know your out there... so drop us an email to
ozsamurai@hotmail.com or just put a reply in thias post to enrol in the newsletter. Keep up with all the news. Beat friendly garages, discount parts, repair resources and more.....

Cheers

Oz

HBEAT
19-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Hey ozsamurai,

I am very keen in enrolling to receive the beat newsletter. I am located in MELB

Cheers

Jakflash
09-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi

I am on the Gold Coast and interested in the club.

Perhaps you may be able to offer some advise to my problem that Im have just listed on Off Beat.

Regards

Jak

mrjdmcivic
03-08-2007, 01:57 AM
if you all are interested, i can build a aussie honda beat site, with a file section hosting manuals and all, and a forum? but i need to know if theres demand for it, we can even link it to this forum, as this is the no.1 forum for honda beat.

HBEAT
03-08-2007, 08:50 AM
That sounds great. im sure once its done u will get alot more demand for it!!!

CharlieBrown
26-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi all, Its been 3 years but I am back! I have just brought a Beat from Melbourne (I now live in Adelaide)

Anyone know of a Green Version Z in Melbourne? This is the one I have just brought, I believe it used to below to someone in Richmond. I'm trying to find out if it has had the cam belt (timing belt or whatever it is called here) replaced in the last few years.

Also, I have seen a yellow Honda Beat driving up and down Hampsted Road in Adelaide. If its yours or you know the owner can you drop me a line!

I'll be picking the car up around Easter time from Melbourne so if anyone is interested in meeting up let me know.

HBEAT
26-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi Charliebrown,

Where did u buy it from and if u don't mind me asking, how much did u pick it up for??

cheers

(wouldn't mind meeting up with you when ur down in melb, we can show our beats off)

CharlieBrown
27-02-2008, 11:53 AM
PM Sent HBeat :)

ozsamurai
10-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Well to keep you all up to date, and to update the post. Oz is now not in Australia anymore. I now live in Bangkok, Thailand...... So unfortunatley the Aussie Club will have to be organized without me...lol...... Calling all Thai Beat Owners????? Not likely.....

Cheers

Oz

KarlInAus
18-03-2008, 05:15 AM
CharlieBrown, the yellow Beat on Hampstead Rd would be me. It will be great to see another Beat in Adelaide!

CharlieBrown
18-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Good to hear from you, would love to catch up. I live in Walkley Heights. Have seen you a number of times, but never able to catch your attention. Will not be around over Easter but would love get the BEATS together. My BEAT is British Racing Green so look out for me!
Simon:)

KarlInAus
01-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Ok Simon, look forward to it!

Karl.