PDA

View Full Version : Rear 'window'

jaz
18-08-2006, 10:27 PM
can any 1 help me im constantly finding it difficult 2 see out of my back window it has got so blury with all them little fine scratches n little fold lines is the a solution!!!!!:bounce:

Niamh
19-08-2006, 02:19 AM
If you do a search, you will find a few previous threads.;)

Wh1teLeopard
19-08-2006, 10:43 AM
I had a whole new roof complete with rear window and it's lovely and clear now.

Oz put a post up about replacing the plastic which seems easy enough to do and very effective.

As Niamh suggested try a search :D

TADO
19-08-2006, 02:28 PM
hi guys
my window was in a right state when i picked up the car - it was the original one from '91 and was pretty mingin.
I was going to try oz'z method, but knowing me it would have ended up in a horrid way!
my dad found some stuff in a classic car magazine called 'hindsight' (or maybe 'hindsite') - it was recommended by all the classic car clubs, but pretty expensive at about £40 from fleabay.
i was very dubious at first but without sounding like one of them cheesey testimonials, it has worked absolute wonders!! - my screen is really clear now (apart from the big scratch from a japanese vandal!). :bounce:
i can definitely recommend it if anyone else is thinking of giving it a go - its definitely cheaper than a new screen!:)
mike

jaz
19-08-2006, 05:35 PM
thank every 1 for yr help erm i think i might try tht classic car stuff

jurek
24-08-2006, 10:27 AM
You sound like Ally G
or you should have stayed at school as your spelling is very poor.