PDA

View Full Version : Engine info

Marcus
24-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Hi,

i was wondering if you could please help me out. I have been a fan of the beat for a few years, and i have found one available with a non-running engine. I am thinking about changing the engine to a similar size, or hopefully bigger motorcyle engine, but i am finding it very difficult to find details on the beats engine and gear box. The sort of information i am after are the dimentions of the engine bay, and engine etc.. layout of the box and differential, is the diif housed in the gearbox or as a seperate unit... an exploded veiw would be perfect. Do you know where i could find this kind of info? is there a workshop manual available for the beat? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreceated, as i will obviously not buy the car untill i know exactly what i can do with it.

Cheers, Marcus

adrianp
24-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Hi Marcus,

E-mail with pictures sent, any questions then just post here and I'm sure people will try to help

Adrian
:bounce:

Marcus
22-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Has anyone got any exact dimentions of the engine, and maybe pictures of the engine/gearbox/diff being stripped down?

Cheers Marcus

Robin
25-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Adrian can i have the same email sent to me please just for reference sakes so i know a bit more about the car.
Cheers
:)

adrianp
28-03-2003, 05:04 AM
Hi Robin,

If you drop me your e-mail address then i'll see what I can do..

Adrian.