PDA

View Full Version : How to get the best out of a beat

deathseeker
04-08-2006, 11:50 PM
..well ive been searching the forums for quite a while and ive noticed tht none the guys (or girls) got a really really good beat ...
well in this website http://www.hondatwincam.co.jp/e/catalog/beat/electric.html
theres a speedometer tht says 200km.h with 12000 rpm ..well thts really really good for a 660cc ... so why doesnt anyone custmize there beat so tht it goes around 200 km ..it kinda looks impossible but it is possible..imagine going200 km on ur beat /... wining races against those stupid people with ur so called cutomized civic .... well now ive decided to put some money in my beat and well make it really fast ........anyway my main question is tht how to get the most out of ur beat . u know how to get more horse power without some customization well after getting all the horse poer with out customizing it ..then i would import a Spec 5 http://www.halfway.co.jp/ and then put a turbo charger with it then i'll see how the things work out

ozsamurai
04-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Honda Twin Cam (Feel's) engine is not 660cc, their claim to fame is they have a bored out 710cc in the car, combined with the mod chip and the various engine mods, custom cam shaft, lifter springs, et al. the body is 90% carbon (see pic on my site). And if you want fast, then Gary has a NOS injected Beat in the UK, and a supercharged version was done in Oz as well. Just have to look a little deeper, cause we're out there..

Cheers

Oz

(160km with the windows up!!)

Jennifer
05-08-2006, 01:35 AM
You know in all honesty to turbo chatrge the beat is not as expensive as most think it is. I have priced up parts needed and it comes to just under £600. That turbo manifold, turbo, downpipe, boost hoses, boost pipes, summp modifacation, decompression plate, intercooler, oil cooler and upprated rad. Also ECU wise megasquirt for £300 and another £300 for mapping, I say to turbo charge a beat would cost less than £1600 all in which is considerably less than the supercharger and the importing of the halfway house kit.

I am still considering it but just seeing how th ebike engine conversion goes 1st