PDA

View Full Version : Ello!

TADO
12-07-2006, 08:51 AM
hi guys
thought i'd say hello! i've been a long term reader of the forum (been looking for a beat for maybe a year or so!) but at last im able to make my first post as a proud new owner!
we picked him/her (as yet undecided!) up on monday and drove all the way grinning from ear to ear!
i also just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who's involved with the forum and those who've already spoken to me - your advice, tips, and buying guides have been a huge help to me!
i look forward to becoming a forum regular!
happy wednesday
mike

Wh1teLeopard
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Congratulations :D

deathseeker
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
hey wellcome to do the world of beat .... well iam also a new beat owner ....fabulous piece of a machine isnt it?

ozsamurai
12-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Welcome to ownership!! Would you believe it only gets better from here on in as well....mind you I'm a bit one sided when it comes to these little machines. I wish you many trouble free miles, stay in touch as there really is a great crew here for support. Welcome again, it looks like a boy to me by the way...lol

Cheers

Oz

JGGIB
12-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Welcome TADO looks good, just get the top down ,windows open and have fun. :D

TADO
12-07-2006, 08:46 PM
hi guys!
thanks for the warm welcome!!
we went out for the first time with the roof down today! what a blast!
He's (definitely a he now! thanks Oz!) going in to have a full service in a couple of weeks just for my piece of mind, and i thought id better get all the necessary bits ready in advance.
so... does anyone have any suggestions for the best ways to get cam belt, air and oil filters, and maybe spark plugs? or any other suggestions that might be worth getting in advance? if he doesnt need em then ill just keep them handy for when he does...
cheers!
mike

JGGIB
12-07-2006, 09:33 PM
do a search on the bits you need should come up with the links i got oil filters and plugs from my honda dealer will find the numbers later.

deathseeker
12-07-2006, 10:17 PM
hmm hey i know its off topic..but how do we get a display pictures on my profile

TADO
18-07-2006, 08:34 AM
hey deathseeker - if you look in your control panel at the top of the screen, then 'edit options' the picture avatar thingy is in there :)