PDA

View Full Version : 2 years to get with the beat

s8rah
21-05-2006, 09:19 PM
:D got one- watched forums for ages- picked car up today- 70 miles back in perfect harmony, me and the 6ft tall motorway spray.
Just had to tell someone I'd got it, can't stop smilin.
No idea where anything is, where to put that black liquid or how much puff tyres need but for moment don't care!!
Please can anyone tell me where I'd find this type of info ( jokin about oil, honest)

JGGIB
21-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi Welcome to the smilley world of the Beat get prepered to be pointed at etc get the top off and enjoy..:)

Wh1teLeopard
21-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Hello! :bounce:

Glad to hear you finally got one :)

Oil goes in the the hole in the back under the filler cap.

Windscreen washer bottle is under the bonnet (front) along with the brake and clutch resevior. The A/C fill up point is there too!

Tyre pressure is on the door, to open the fuel cap you need to pull the thing that says 'pull' above it.

Er? Think that's everything

s8rah
21-05-2006, 09:51 PM
:D :D You are all stars, thanks
bit wet for topless, global warming stinks!!
Still smilin.

Scorch
23-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Hopefully I get mine back next week after a chronic but not serious ailment. Just one thing - the tyre pressures on the door column on mine are in bar, so I had to drive around to find a garage with a compressor with the same units. Stupidly, I still haven't done a conversion, so what they should be in psi remains a calculation.....

Wh1teLeopard
24-05-2006, 07:26 AM
I think... and i stress it's early... but i think it works out to be 26psi on the front and 28 on the back I THINK

s8rah
24-05-2006, 09:43 PM
oh this is so much fun, still smilin' even tho has rained so hard that get a wash every time i go round a corner- reverted to Mini til sun comes out.

adrianp
25-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi S8RAH,

Firstly, welcome to the mad house, I'm sure you will enjoy it here...

This might help with your roof leak HERE (http://www.u-ukhbc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1633)

This has been know to work on several beats over here...

Hope this helps

Ady.

Bruce
26-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Almost perfect, WhiteLeopard,

The tyre pressures are 26 front and *29* rear.

Bruce