PDA

View Full Version : Ok. I want one now.

marge602
27-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi folks

Having paid a short visit to Gaydon, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves(6 NSX's - nuff said!), i'm now sold on buying a Beat. This may turn out to be the tricky part. There's a silver J plate car for sale in a garage near Lincoln called Tempests, and it may fit the bill for me. Does anyone know anything about this fine quality used automobile emporium, or even better, the car itself? I don't really want to trek 100 miles for nothing if possible. Ideally, i'd prefer to buy a Beat that was known to the U-UKHBC, but as we all know, it ain't an ideal world. I'd like to buy my Beat by the end of April, so all i need to do is find one. By the way, thanks to Alia for letting us try out a Beat for size and for being full of useful info.

Regards

Marge

Wh1teLeopard
27-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Hello :)

Glad you managed to come to gaydon to try out a beat :) I have not heard of the place where it is for sale, but then again I live along way away from there!

Maybe try a post on http://forum.hondarevolutions.com ?!?! Someone from that area might know them.

AliA
27-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi I enjoyed our chat and was more than happy to help out, thanks for the compliments.

Like WL don't know anything about the garage sorry.