PDA

View Full Version : Parts listing manual

Scorch
02-03-2006, 09:56 PM
I have a parts listing manual on CD-ROM. Is this the same as THE manual, or am I being a bit of a lackwit?:confused:

KarlInAus
03-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Nope, there are two different manuals. Parts Listing manual (as you know) has exploded diagrams and part numbers. The Workshop manual shows techniques and procedures. Best to have them both, I think.

julia21
03-03-2006, 12:22 PM
sorry to jump in here, but where can you get them from.

cheers JT

KarlInAus
03-03-2006, 12:57 PM
I bought the parts manual from Steve Manser (steve@honda-beat.co.uk) and the workshop manual from Jason Tepper (jwtepper@urban.net.au) - both guys were a real pleasure to deal with.

Bruce
17-03-2006, 09:47 PM
There is a third...

I have the Driver's Manual...

Join me, KarlInAus, and, with the combined power of the sacred 3 manuals, we shall rule the galaxy.

Oh, and Mitsui, can you translate mine? It is but a pretty picture book to me. :)

Anyhow, are your technical manuals in English?

Bruce

KarlInAus
18-03-2006, 04:33 AM
Both the parts listing and workshop manuals are in Japanese only - there being no need for Honda to do English versions as the car was only available on the Japanese domestic market. You'll find that the parts listing manual is quite usable as-is, just locate the part on the relevant exploded diagram, and look up the corresponding part number. The workshop manual would be much more useful if translated, but it would be a huge task - it runs to something like 600 pages!