PDA

View Full Version : carrying space

rick
17-01-2006, 04:45 AM
with my bro now driving and my mum and dad wanting to buy my corsa when i get a new car i'm starting to consider a beat again for my next car (for some reason i keep coming back to this little car) theres just one thing thats nagging at me, whats the longest area of storage room in the beat as i need to carry a rifle bag and webbing gear in my car every other weekend when i go to play airsoft. could someone do me a big favour and measure either the parcel shelf (area the roof folds onto behind the seats) or the distance from the footwell to the roof on the pasanger side please?:D

tinytim
17-01-2006, 08:23 PM
I get a full set of golf clubs in complete with trolly so I don't see you having a problem but I'll measure up for you.

Scorch
06-03-2006, 03:30 PM
and I can get my mountain bike (if I take the wheels and saddle off), into the passenger seat. The wheels go in next to it. It took some practice, but there are some good second looks when I arrive at my local biking spot (first one at the car!)

Bruce
17-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Hey Scorch,

Could you please post a photo of the mountain bike crammed into the beat? It's a good demonstration of the car's 'adequate minimalism.'

Ta.

Bruce

AliA
17-03-2006, 09:33 PM
I have also managed to fit all of my cricket gear into the car as well as a passenger.

helmet, bats, pads etc etc.

Boot, bonnet, tucked under the hood, in the passenger footwell. :)