PDA

View Full Version : OZ is leaving Japan

ozsamurai
02-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Dear All,

Well it had to happen one day!! As of next March or April I will be returning to the land downunder to live. So anyone that needs things purchased you should raid you piggy bank and order them now! I intend to find a Beat upon my return so I'm taking parts back as well....

Genuine Parts:
Give me a part #

Large Parts:
Can organize upon request

Shipping
Due to varying weights, sizes etc. I don't know the shipping till the part arrives, I send them to you at cost please understand, I am not a company, but I do charge 10% for running around.

Pay Pal Address:

ozsamurai@hotmail.com

Cheers

Oz

MajorTom
02-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Sad to hear tha Oz. I just joined the Beat community and started to think on getting some parts thru You but it's quite short time :)

Anyway I'm glad and thankful for your offer!

Tom

ozsamurai
03-12-2005, 02:49 AM
Its been a long haul here, 18 years plus in Japan now, time to move on and begin a real life. Like I said I will be here for the next 4-5 months, just giving everyone a 'heads up'. Things would not be impossible to organize, but more difficult when home in Aust.

Cheers

Oz

Wh1teLeopard
03-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Good luck with the big move :D

Will let you know if I can afford any of the wonderful things I'd like :(

tinytim
03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Where are you going to be Oz? I hope to be in Mackay (QLD) in July (I'm leaving the UK for a life in Aus). I'll know if I can [and how much it will cost to] take my Beat over with the house contents on Monday.

Will I need to get type approval for it in Aus?

Beatproducts
04-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Oz living in OZ Hmmm!!!!

At least the beer is free flowing and the sun does shine, it could be worse you may have had to come and live in that big Tax haven known as the UK!!! If fuel prices go up any more Honda may be forced to re-release the beat!!!

I need some engine re-build parts for the spare engine I have I will send a list this week!!!

Phil :)

Adam
07-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Good luck with the move Oz.

Thanks for the help, without your help I wouldn't be able to keep it on the road.

Midship
07-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi OZ,

I think its an Irish saying but "home is where the heart is"

I wish you well with the move and a big thank you for all the help youve given me. Parts ordering involves a lot of organising and I really appreciate all the time and effort you went to to help me source parts.

Main thing is not to lose contact with the site and bring your beat with you!

Michael :D