PDA

View Full Version : Jap performance show

Paul w
20-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Just found this in my inbox....

Hi Paul

Knowing your site is one of the first places Beat enthusiasts turn, I wonder if I could ask for your help?

We are helping to promote the very first Japanese Performance show at Sandown Park in Surrey at the end of the month. We are keen to encourage both clubs and groups from internet forums to come and visit and wondered if you would be good enough to post this in your events section.

As a 'thankyou' we would be delighted to offer your forum users a discounted ticket price of £8 instead of £10. A discount you can say you negotiated on their behalf at great personal effort! ;o). For you and your admin team we would like to extend the offer of courtesy press tickets for the entire weekend.

If any of your users would like a dedicated parking area so they can all park together, we are keen to encourage this and will accomodate in any way we can. Above all let us know what we can do to work with your users and make our first year a great day out for petrol heads everywhere!!

All my numbers are at the bottom of the release, so please call or mail if you need any further info

Kindest Regards

Paul Cowland

Pro-Motiv

Press Information For Immediate Circulation

2nd September 2005

Sandown Park Swaps Horses For Horsepower!

The first ever Japanese Performance Car Show is to take place on the 24th and 25th September at Sandown Park’s Exhibition Centre in Esher, Surrey.

The show promises to be the biggest gathering of the countries finest high performance and modified Japanese cars ever collected under one roof and boasts many additional attractions including;

Free tuning and preparation seminars

The UK’s top tuning and accessory companies

Rolling road ‘Dyno’.. Find out how powerful your car really is!

Car club displays

Sound Stage with In Car Entertainment prizes to be won

Free Cars For Sale area

SEGA Rally Pod demo runs

TOYOTA F1 Simulator

Radio Control ‘drift’ cars

Live Radio Roadshow

Free Parking

Weekend Camping available

Show organiser and self-confessed petrol head, Phil Reynolds explained the shows appeal. ‘This is one show that the British weather won’t spoil!’ he smiled. ‘With some simply stunning cars, traders and attractions all indoors, it doesn’t matter if the heavens open or not!… It’s going to make a great day out for the whole family’.

The show will be open from 10am to 5pm on both days. Admission will be £10 per person per day (£8 advance) or £15 for the entire weekend (£13 advance). Under 16’s will get in free if accompanied by an adult. Advance tickets and further details are available online at www.chpltd.com or by calling 01737 814311

Wh1teLeopard
21-09-2005, 12:10 PM
The end of september I take it?

I'd be up for attending if i'm not on my own again :p

peterknowles69
21-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Blimey Phil,

You never put your size10's in your mouth do you? LOL

Nice to see you back..

I belive you have just bought a cappo? might need to move for space.

All the best

Pete