PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Hard Top

mathis
14-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Am looking for a hard top for my newly bought beat cos winter will hit soon. Still fighting over the colour at the moment but will be either Yellow or Black...

Anyone have one for sale or where can I source one? Please advice!!!

Thanks! :D

gosephe
28-09-2005, 09:14 PM
:bounce:

Check this one http://www.hyperaxel.com/hondatwincam/HIGHLIGHTS/BEAT/aeroparts02.html

My japanese is worse, but I saw some companies who can deliver it, so they should be able to read it and give you a price

Good luck with it

Gosephe "The Beat goes on"

Shaun@I-S
06-11-2005, 11:29 AM
http://www.impact-styling.com/shop/Aero-Products-p-1-c-3164.html

There is more than 1 to chose from in that section. Any questions just ask.

mathis
30-11-2005, 08:46 PM
How come Impact Styling has cut off all the Beat's products? Just in the process of saving up for the hard roof there.....

Shaun@I-S
30-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Unfortunately our suppliers we not reliable enough and after trialling the Japanese side of our business now for a few months, we have decided that it was not helping us as a company.

Parts were often promised in 3 or 4 weeks yet these parts are still to arrive. This reflects badly on us as a customer service orientated company.

As a result we have decided to concentrate on UK/European suppliers and continue to grow in that direction where we are far more confident in what we offer.

I hope you all understand.

Shaun

Shaun@I-S
30-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Although please feel free to contact us when you are ready to purchase your hardtop. We will still be capable of getting these parts for you. The shipping on a hardtop is likely to be approx £780 by the way.

ps-motorsport
01-12-2005, 09:11 PM
there are many hard top available from japan, we are able to get anything from japan, shipping time will depends on manufacture stock availablility, but something like fujitsubo is around 2-3 weeks.

regards
Peter

mathis
05-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by ps-motorsport
there are many hard top available from japan, we are able to get anything from japan, shipping time will depends on manufacture stock availablility, but something like fujitsubo is around 2-3 weeks.

regards
Peter

Hi Peter, how much would you charge for shipping of a hard top then? and how much would it be extra if I were to purchase a front lip and pair of sideskirts as well?

Thanks

hondzilla
05-12-2005, 06:51 PM
i read a wile back that there was somebody in england who was trying to remake a hardtop in polyester.
and wanted to do more of them to get a resonbel prize.

also was this the mugen version where you don't have to remove the top.

ps-motorsport
06-12-2005, 10:46 AM
i will get a list and price together for u

regards
Peter

mathis
06-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by hondzilla
i read a wile back that there was somebody in england who was trying to remake a hardtop in polyester.
and wanted to do more of them to get a resonbel prize.

also was this the mugen version where you don't have to remove the top.

I also did have a thought of remaking it with Fibre Glass but it's pretty hard to do a perfect one without an actual hardtop anyway. So just have to buy one but seem to be summer before I can buy one when I don't need one!!! lol with the shipping so expensive as well as the hard top itself. Might just have to live with the Soft top this winter unless a cheaper option comes up. :(