PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all Beat owners!

Blobrick
04-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Hi there, just picked up my first Beat, great fun to drive, good handling and brakes and a wonderful gear change action.
I would like to know of any other Beat ownwers around the East Midlands. Perhaps there's enough of us to set up our own meetings?

Blobrick
& the Belper Beat!

Wh1teLeopard
05-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Hello there and welcome to the mad house :D

I used to live in Tamworth, but now live just south of Solihull... I know Jurek lives in Birmingham city, and Paul W is in the south staffs area somewhere... so there's 3 people!!!

Not sure how many people would turn up to a meet though... could be worth giving it a go, I don't mind travelling.

Blobrick
05-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Hi there thanks for taking the time to reply.
I was hoping there may have been more of us, as I ve seen a Red Beat in Derby and I have heard that there maybe a Silver one in the Notts area. I wonder how many there are?

My Beat is just a little sick at the moment see "Smoking Exhaust"
sound just like a typical age problem, I get them all the time!
Yes it would be good if we could arrange a meet one weekend when we are all free?

Blobrick
and the sick
Belper Beat

peter picard
05-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Blobrick
Hi there thanks for taking the time to reply.
I was hoping there may have been more of us, as I ve seen a Red Beat in Derby and I have heard that there maybe a Silver one in the Notts area. I wonder how many there are?

My Beat is just a little sick at the moment see "Smoking Exhaust"
sound just like a typical age problem, I get them all the time!
Yes it would be good if we could arrange a meet one weekend when we are all free?

Blobrick
and the sick
Belper Beat
well im from colchester and i know there is someone from clacton here and ipswich so there is three close by but hey best i get a beat first lol.i really want one

JGGIB
05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I am in colchester tuesday if you around.

peter picard
06-09-2005, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JGGIB
I am in colchester tuesday if you around. [/QU
soz mate bud work work work all i do is work but another time would be great mate.then u can take me for a quick spin in ya beat if u dont mind?so look forward to meeting up sometime mate and thanx again.