PDA

View Full Version : I am Back with a Beat

Beatproducts
15-08-2005, 05:26 PM
I am back friends and with a beat yes I bourght that non runner from e-bay which has had dizzy melt down!! bent valves etc, need to get her running again and that will mean parts!!! So raid your garages as you have a chance to sell them to me for a change!!!

Phil (beat owner from long ago!!!)

Paul w
15-08-2005, 07:35 PM
hey up Phil and welcome back!

Want to post a 'wish list' so we can see what you need?

Paul W

Beatproducts
16-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Rear Mud flaps (sold some recently dohh!!!)
Distributor (sold some recently dohh!!!)
Some straight valves
Some P38 filler :)

Wh1teLeopard
16-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I have a rear mud flap for the drivers side, which I bought on here but it had red paint on it and decided it was best to stick with the one I have as my beat isn't red!

Beatproducts
16-08-2005, 06:15 PM
That drivers side rear mud flap is just what I need!!!

How much ??

Phil

Paul w
16-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Got a dizzy but its part of the 'suspect' batch. Yours if you want it

PW

(got mudflaps too, think i got them off you!)

Beatproducts
16-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Looks like you have more bits then I ever Had, e-mail a phone number and we will have a chat!!!

Phil

ozsamurai
17-08-2005, 04:18 AM
Phil,

The postage may be a prob. but I have buckets of Beat screws, plastic bits, rubber bits and odd things here and there that you may need along the path to recovery. Most BIG things are chucked but alot of the compact stuff I have may be handy.... Let's know if you come up short of any of those things..

Cheers

Oz

Beatproducts
17-08-2005, 01:00 PM
I take it you live in the land of the rising sun Japan :) See you next March as I will be making a visit for work purposes. I will be in need of all sorts of things and some of those fixings will be of use!!!

I have already marked you as a potenial supplier and ask Paul I do buy lost of things!!!

Phil